Web Coordinator or E-Commerce Coordinator
The person will be responsible for executing the ecommerce strategy, delivering a best-in-class consumer experience site, and helping to develop the digital roadmap. Collaborating with internal and external business partners will enhance and optimize the digital experience and deliver UX improvements that drive top and bottom-line performance. He/she will ensure we have the tools to measure and report on KPI’s and provide actionable data and insights to inform the decisions made to improve the business.
- Act as subject matter expert and department owner for all site tools, operations, and customer journey
- Be hands on with all site tools and apps such as optimization tools, compliance tools, marketing tools etc.
- Drive the site experience including digital product and rollout of new tools, features
- Optimize the site, and customer journey, led by data analysis
- Devise strategies to ensure growth of programs enterprise-wide, identifying and implementing process improvements that will maximize output and minimize costs
- Build and maintain digital strategy and calendars in partnership Marketing and Merchants
- Lead site operational work and support Ecommerce partners
- Develop strategy and content calendar to drive traffic and conversion
- Assesses and communicates site opportunities and issues, escalating to senior leadership team when necessary
- Drive site conversion through e-merch ranking, ease of shopping & management/resolution of UX/UI issues
- Create and manage site navigation, including taxonomy, refinements, and opportunities identified with web analytics tools and drive changes based on customer and competitive insights.
- Measure, report and improve key performance metrics regarding site traffic, conversion analysis and user behavior. Optimize reporting
- Analyze and report on daily/weekly/monthly onsite content & merchandising performance using Shopify & Google Analytics to provide recommendations to be reviewed by ecommerce leadership
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to key traffic-driving initiatives, especially within SEO, and utilize key product and merchandising strategies to drive channel growth
- Build strong internal relationships with merchants and wider marketing team
- Collaborate with Merchants, Planning, and Photography/Video studio
- Mentor team to elevate skillsets, communication, enhance productivity, and build amazing culture
- Minimum 2-6 years in Ecommerce Operations
- The candidate should have a passion for fashion, ecommerce, and analytics
- Entrepreneurial mindset and with the skills to lead projects independently
- Experience in Shopify Plus, Google Analytics, and product feeds
- Experience with Shopify apps such as Automizely (Flows and Marketing), Klaviyo (Flows and Marketing), Attentive (SMS), Share-A-Sale (Affiliate), Growave (Loyalty and Review)
- Experience with Alternate Text, Metafields, Liquid Coding and SEO
- Experience with API’s and integrations
- Ability to manage a team internally and work in partnership with external vendors and partners
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to handle last minute changes and requests
- Independent, progressive thinker and pro-active attitude
- Ability to streamline and implement new structures and roles that create speed, efficiency, and support rapidly shifting business demands
- Exceptional communication skills
Salary: Dependent upon relevant experience, skill sets and current salary.
If interested, please send your updated resume to email@example.com