Anuschka is the registered trademark of The Basu Group, Inc.
The Basu Group, Inc. (TBG) and Société Maison De Cuir Private Limited (SMDCPL) values your rights and privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
What do we mean by Personal information?
Personal information means details which identify you or could be used to identify you, such as your name and contact details and purchase history. It may also include information about how you use our website and/or mobile applications.
How we obtain your information?
When visiting our website, you can be assured that no information that can personally identify you is being collected.
We collect your information when you decide to interact with us. This happens when:
- You create an account with us, or you change your account settings.
- You place an order with us and during the order process (including for payment and order delivery).
- You contact us directly via email, phone, post, message or via any other communication medium.
How we use your personal information?
We are not in the business of selling and/or transferring ownership of your personal information to any third party. This includes your name, contact information and credit card information. We treat such information with utmost confidentiality.
We will only use your information to:
- Get to know you better, to improve your shopping experience, provide you with a more personalized service and allow us to better communicate with you regarding our products and services.
- Communicate with you regarding any order you have placed with us.
- Respond to you regarding any enquiry initiated by you.
- If you sign up to receive newsletters, you will receive exclusive alerts regarding special offers, new product launches and anything you might need to know about us and our brands to enhance your experience and knowledge about what’s happening in our world.
How do we keep your data secure?
- All personal and identifiable information is treated as confidential.
- Individuals employed and/or contracted by TBG & SMDCPL have restricted access to your personal information depending on their role and/or the service they provide.
- Necessary and appropriate technologies are used to protect your information on our systems within the scope of our current technical environment. (Some examples of security features that might have been implemented within the scope of our environment are as follows: Encryption, Firewall and Secure Socket Layers).
The e-commerce platform we use to sell products to you also has access to your information. Your data is stored through their data storage. We presently use Shopify, and you can read their legal terms here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy