Senior Executive – Ecommerce and Market Place Management
What we are looking for:
A competent E-Commerce professional with sound knowledge of Operations, Sales, Advertising, handling seller panel, generate high revenue, product listing process on various marketplaces in India and globally.
Understanding of Competitors performance, ecommerce strategy, new product promo. Ability to promptly update and upload product data, specifications, and product images on marketplaces with price listing and approved discounts for individual and bulk listings. Hands-on in upgrading product information company's e-Commerce portal for stock updates and catalogues. Knowledge of advertising on Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc. and understand the concept of AMS, SP,SD Ads, etc , followed by their performance management through ACOS and ROI. Maintaining Good Communication with marketplace category teams and conducting frequent meetings to maintain relationship with them.
Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth. Proficient in Microsoft applications Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Managing the entire gamut of ecommerce operations, create relevant reports, maintain documentation.
- Manage the backend panels of Ecommerce marketplaces globally i.e Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.CA, Amazon.De, Walmart, Heyconnect, etc.
- Manage the backend panels of Indian E-commerce marketplaces individually i,e- Amazon.in, Myntra.com, Flipkart.com, AJIO.com, Tatacliq.com, Nykaa.com, Limeroad.com, etc.
- Overseeing the team to create, update and modify product listing on various sales channels, marketplaces & Shopify.
- Managing the catalogue and product listing of all the categories of items, updating product data, specifications etc.
- Checking each product page and looking out for inactive listing, errors or mismatches of data and getting them rectified.
- Verifying shipment with inventory team and reconciling the same in inventory software.
- Spearhead multi-channel strategy across our portfolio of brands and markets while achieving revenue goals, enhancing brand presence, and attracting new customers.
- Grow revenue for the various marketplace sales channels by delivering on conversion goals and increase in organic ranking, market share, brand consideration and retention/LTV.
- Develop strategies to increase sales, reduce costs and drive the conversion rate of acquired products including price optimization, PPC, packaging/inserts, coupons and deals, customer communications, creativity, changing package dimensions, subscribing, and saving, removing unprofitable products, and more.
- Manage day to day operations of product catalog including creating and monitoring listings, securing the "Buy Box" and improving organic ranking across marketplaces - Amazon, Walmart, Myntra, etc.. This includes best seller tags, monitoring metrics shifts, understanding market trends, changing customer profiles, demographics, daily reporting, competitive landscape, pricing changes, liaising with offshore customer service teams, and inventory monitoring.
- Monitor and manage inventory levels, forecasting, and replenishments.
- Understand and improve Amazon profitability through the reduction of chargebacks and fees, promotional strategy, MAP enforcement and adjusting FBA/1P sales models. Implement similar strategies across other marketplaces to reduce chargebacks.
- Work in partner with Sales/Marketing team to map out assortment, inventory, and promotional strategies for each category.
- Oversee and execute advertising efforts for all brands including Product Ads, Sponsored Brand Ads, Display Ads and similar activities across other marketplaces.
- Build effective and actionable creative briefs and partner with our Creative team in designing best in class A+ and B+ content.
- Track and report performance for all brands and products with actionable steps.
- Remain on the pulse of competitive landscape, new Amazon features and platform changes. Similarly, find comparable opportunities across other marketplaces like Myntra, Walmart, and so on.
- Research programs and tools on Amazon and other ecosystems to increase sales and ensure we are protecting our brand (e.g., Amazon Transparency).
- Opportunity to expand ownership to other marketplaces.
- Ownership of the product catalog, including setting up new product listings, product descriptions, images, pricing, variations and optimizing product detail pages for maximum conversion.
- Selling on Amazon Seller Central, Flipkart/Walmart, Myntra, Ajio, Nykaa, etc. with knowledge of best practices and strategies
- Knowledge of Amazon landscape including SEO, FBA, AMS and Amazon Ads
- Strong understanding of eCommerce metrics and what drives growth in an online business
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Ability to work both independently and collaborate cross-functionally
- Organized with great attention to detail, highly flexible and adaptable, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing additional marketplaces
- Client management experience at an agency or similar circumstances
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong planning and project management skills.
- Team player who works collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
Salary: Dependent upon relevant experience, skill sets and current salary.
If interested, please send your updated resume to email@example.com