Executive – Ecommerce and Marketplace Management
Managing the ecommerce operation.
- Manage all day-to-day activities of the Ecommerce department.
- Create various Ecommerce-related reports and provide analysis on a timely basis.
- Maintain process and procedure documents for this role.
- Develop technical skills, functional knowledge, and domain knowledge to grow in this role.
- Answering the queries and resolving day to day operational challenges of the team.
- Handling day to day activities of Ecommerce department.
- Manage the backend panels of Ecommerce marketplaces globally i.e Amazon.com, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.CA, Amazon.De, Walmart, Heyconnect, etc.
- Individually managing the backend panels of Indian E-commerce marketplaces i,e- Amazon.in, Myntra.com, Flipkart.com, AJIO.com, Tatacliq.com, Nykaa.com, Limeroad.com, etc.
- Overlooking the team to create, update and modify product listing on various sales channels, marketplaces & Shopify.
- Manage the catalogue and product listing of all the categories of items, updating product data, specifications etc.
- Handling case logs and end to end follow-up on marketplaces like Amazon, Myntra, Tatacliq, Flipkart etc.
- Checking each product page and looking out for inactive listing, errors or mismatches of data and getting them rectified.
- Verifying shipment with inventory team and reconciling the same in inventory software.
- Taking follow-up for rectification in case of mismatch.
- Any miscellaneous work in the back end of ecommerce platforms.
- Manage day to day operations of product catalog including creating and monitoring listings, securing the "Buy Box" and improving organic ranking across marketplaces - Amazon, Walmart, Myntra, etc.. This includes best seller tags, monitoring metrics shifts, understanding market trends, changing customer profiles, demographics, daily reporting, competitive landscape, pricing changes, liaising with offshore customer service teams, and inventory monitoring
- Monitor and manage inventory levels, forecasting, and replenishments. Partner with Operations team to ensure in-stock levels, while complying with FBA requirements.
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly reporting for all products, coordinating with our finance team to ensure we are showing an accurate P&L. Monitor and report weekly Amazon performance metrics and provide on-going strategic insights, recommendations, and growth tactics. Create similar analysis of other marketplaces as well.
- Proactively catch issues before they are problems and understand everything about the ecosystem in which your products are selling (e.g., competitor landscape, industry landscape, Amazon marketplace rule changes). Understand and improve Amazon profitability through the reduction of chargebacks and fees, promotional strategy, MAP enforcement and adjusting FBA/1P sales models. Implement similar strategies across other marketplaces to reduce chargebacks.
- Work in partner with Sales/Marketing team to map out assortment, inventory, and promotional strategies for each category.
- Oversee and execute advertising efforts for all brands including Product Ads, Sponsored Brand Ads, Display Ads and similar activities across other marketplaces.
- Build effective and actionable creative briefs and partner with our Creative team in designing best in class A+ and B+ content.
- Track and report performance for all brands and products with actionable step.
- Managing the product catalog, including setting up new product listings, product descriptions, images, pricing, variations and optimizing product detail pages for maximum conversion.
- Selling on Amazon Seller Central, Flipkart/Walmart, Myntra, Ajio, Nykaa, etc. with knowledge of best practices and strategies
- Knowledge of Amazon landscape including SEO, FBA, AMS and Amazon Ads
- Strong understanding of eCommerce metrics and what drives growth in an online business
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience managing additional marketplaces
- Client management experience at an agency or similar circumstances.
- 3+ years of relevant experience
Salary: Dependent upon relevant experience, skill sets and current salary.
If interested, please send your updated resume to email@example.com